2015 SUBMISSIONS OVERVIEW
The Tribeca Film Festival, presented by AT&T, has opened submissions for the 14th Annual Tribeca Film Festival, to be held April 15 – 26, 2015.
As usual, the Festival welcomes submissions of feature-length and short films, in both the narrative and documentary categories.
Tribeca also welcomes submissions for their transmedia program This program, which includes an award, celebrates new trends in digital media and recognizes transmedia creators who employ an innovative, interactive, web-based or multi-platform approach to story creation. Through open submissions, selections will be presented to the public at the 2015 Tribeca Film Festival.
The submissions deadlines for the 2015 Festival are as follows:
September 15, 2014 at 3 p.m. EST
- Submissions open for short length and feature length film entries, as well as transmedia project entries.
October 17, 2014 at 6 p.m. EST
- Early entry deadline for short length and feature length film entries
November 26, 2014 at 6 p.m. EST
- Official entry deadline for short length and feature length film entries as well as transmedia project entries. This is the final deadline for transmedia projects and short films.
December 24, 2014 at 6 p.m. EST
- Late entry deadline for feature world premieres completed after the official deadline only.
April 15 – April 26, 2015
- 14th Annual Tribeca Film Festival in NYC
- Early Entry Deadline (10/17/14) – Shorts: US$30; Features: US$45
- Official Entry Deadline (11/26/14) – Shorts: US$45; Features: US$65
- Late Entry Deadline (12/24/14) – Features only: US$100