Press Guide, Services, Screening, and Media Activities
The following are only available to members of the media who have been approved for a 2013 Tribeca Film Festival press badge.
Your press badge will allow access for one to all Press and Industry Screenings that take place during the Festival. Some press badges allow access to additional screenings. Please check your badge or approval letter for details or call the Festival press office (212.843.9304) with questions.
- Seating at all P&I screenings are first-come, first serve and there is no reserved seating.
- Below you will find the Screening Schedule for 2013 Festival which notes Press and Industry Screenings. Credentials are required for entrance.
- Please check back here in case there are any updates and/or cancellation
Press Guide And Screening Schedule
Please review carefully for the screenings that your badge provides you access to attend.
- Click here to download the Press & Industry screening schedule. (sorted by film name)
- For a schedule of all public screenings AND Press & Industry screenings, click here. (sorted by film name)
- Click here to download the screening grid of all public screenings AND Press & Industry screenings in grid format (sorted by day)
- Click here to download the official Festival guide. This includes all screenings and events so please review carefully for the screenings that your badge provides you access to attend.
The official Filmmaker, Industry and Press guide will be available on Thursday April 5.
- Pre-Festival Screenings begin on Tuesday, March 28. Click here to download the latest Pre-Festival screening schedule.
Screening Location: Tribeca Film Festival (TFC) 375 Greenwich Street (Btwn. Franklin and N. Moore).
Please RSVP to email@example.com or call 212.843.9304.
To attend these screenings you will need to be registered press member for the 2013 Festival. RSVP is encouraged but not mandatory.
Select press conferences will be held for individual films throughout the Festival and are open only to accredited members of the press. Information on these press conferences and their schedule will be available here at a later date. Please check back for updates.
RSVP to Michael Cavarretta (firstname.lastname@example.org) for those opportunities.
The Festival will host roundtable interviews for a number of TFF films at the Hilton New York Fashion District (152 West 26th Street). Information on these press roundtables and their schedule will be available here at a later date. Please check back for updates.